Building constructive attitudes toward competition and cooperation
We believe athletics are intrinsically valuable and transformative. In our supportive, highly academic community everybody gets a chance to participate and enjoy the game while competing to do their personal and team best.
The Milwaukee Montessori School Athletic Program Goals:
- Educate students to preserve their own long-term physical health.
- Engender self-esteem and confidence through physical awareness.
- Practice interdependence: self-reliance that draws upon the strength of others.
- Develop perseverance to push beyond limitations, physically and mentally.
- Help students to accept criticism as feedback that will improve performance.
- Enable strategic thinking, where winning and losing are seen as equally valuable.
Our sports programs are continuously growing and improving. To learn more about our Fall, Winter and Spring sports click on the appropriate link below. There you will find information regarding practice times, registration fees, and uniform ordering. You may also contact the Director of Co-Curricular Programs, Julie Christensen, with additional questions.