Welcome to Milwaukee Montessori School’s Summer Drama program. We are looking forward to working with your children in the stirring production of Cinderella.
We will meet from 8 a.m – 12 p.m beginning on Monday, June 13, 2016, and our performance will take place on
Friday, June 30, at 10:00 a.m. As we only have 9 rehearsals, we hope students will attend every day. If you are aware of days your child will miss rehearsal, please be sure to note this when completing the audition form which must be brought to the first day of our summer program.
Please read all the information below and make note of the materials requested.
- All students should report to the Junior High room by 8:00 am. Vocal and dance exercises begin at approximately 8:15 am.
- Students will be given a break each day. Fresh fruit will be available for morning snack. Students may bring an additional low salt/low sugar snack for the break, if desired.
- Rehearsals end at noon, and children not attending MMS afternoon programs will be dismissed from the patio between 11:45 am-12:00 pm. Please note that a $25.00 late fee will be assessed if your child is not picked up by noon.
- Costumes – needed by June 20th – please label all clothing with their first and last name and bring in a labeled small laundry basket for storage.
- Girls – Sundress, dress shoes/sandals (no tennis shoes)
- Boys – Long dress pants – black or navy, solid color t-shirt, dress shoes (no tennis shoes)
Please complete the audition form and bring it to the first day of the program.
We look forward to this opportunity to work together with your children to explore the world of drama and put on an excellent performance. If you have any questions, please contact our Summer Coordinator, Julie Christensen, at 414-259-0370 ext. 108.
Nancy Visintainer-Armstrong, Director/Choreographer
Adam Steffan, Music Director
Jaime Wszelaki & Karen Gorecki, Art Directors
Darlene Keener, Assistant